Thursday, March 5, 2009

Harley Davidson 2006 FXDBI Street Bob

Well, if you haven't realized I don't do a great job at updating this blog. I usually forget how to and then I just do not worry about it.

I must let you all know that I bought a new motorcycle about a month ago. I found a killer deal on a Harley Davidson 2006 FXDBI Street Bob at the Golden Spike Harley Davidson shop in Ogden, Utah. I went and talked to Mark there and he was kind enough to tell the other guy that wanted it that it was taken.

I then had them ship it to the Saddleback Harley shop in Logan, Utah. I bought it there and have been happy ever since.

I bought the bike with 2393 miles on the odometer. It is still new!!! So far I have put just over 100 miles on it riding around the valley on days that are clear. This spring break I will really pop it's cherry in the long haul that will be AZ.

We will see how I do as I go. Not sure if this blog will die again but who knows. I have had people look at it!! I bet it is just the title that draws them in.

You will be able to find the full scoop on the trip at http://apartofhim.blogspot.com/index.html


No comments: